Now’s the Time to Own a Business in Dallas – Ft. Worth
Did that sentence peak your interest?
According to a recent report from the Kauffman Foundation and Thumbtack.com, Dallas is the fourth-best city in the country for starting a small business.
The report states that the business climate in Dallas is welcoming to small, dynamic businesses, and due to its welcoming policies and thriving economy, Dallas has its small businesses raving about the opportunities they have there! (Dallas also earned an A+ and ranked sixth for overall small business friendliness.)
What does a report like this mean? Well, if you’re someone that has been downsized, or is tired of working for someone else, or just wants the freedom that business ownership offers, then now is the time to consider business ownership in Dallas – Ft. Worth as a career option!
But what type of business do you start? What industry is the right fit for you? What option would have the best chance of success? These are the types of questions that makes franchising an attractive answer.
Why consider franchising?
- 55% of all Americans want to be their own boss.
- 37% of all households are involved in small business.
- 70% of all high schools students want to start a business.
- 1 out of every 25 adults is currently starting a business.
The IFA’s Educational Foundation’s research shows that over 900,000 franchised businesses provide 21 million jobs and contribute $2.3 trillion to the U.S. private sector economy.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of nearly 21 million jobs, or 15.3 percent of all U.S. private-sector jobs.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of $660.9 billion of annual payrolls, or 12.5 percent of all private-sector payrolls in the United States.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of $2.31 trillion of annual output, or 11.4 percent of all private-sector output in the United States.
The bottom line: because franchising relies on a particular business model, with support built-in, it is usually the best route to successful business ownership.
If you want to know more about franchising, and if it might be the right road for you, then CONTACT US. We can answer all of your questions about business ownership.
And, our services cost nothing to you!
In Dallas, contact Mark Moorman at 972-665-9795
In Ft. Worth, contact Sara at 817-821-7997